Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Freshman Reflection

This school year compared to last year has been mostly the same. Last year i had alot of trouble with fake friends, friends that say that they are my friends but they really aren't and it hurts because I'm a nice person and i give my friends to much control sometimes. I just look for that friend for life relationship in people and most times i don't find it. That happened to me this year with a girl named Morgan, i thought through all four years i would have a friend but i was wrong. She lied to me, traded on me with other people and just overall wasn't a good friend the same thing happened to me last year to. In this past school year another thing that happened was i expected the school i was coming into to be up to par and overall a good school, boy was i wrong. I hate my new school i think that some of the policies just don't make sense to me . I don't like certain things that they make seem important that aren't, i don't like it compare to my school last year this school couldn't compete. I think that last year my load was a little lighter but i still kind of struggled but i had support i think this year i had lest support. I think that now that I'm at the end of my ninth grade year here I'm realizing that this is really it and its really happening and i need to get it together because i have three more years of this and it is preparing me for college and that in college i might not get any support so i need to learn how to handle myself and my own work and stop deepened ing on someone to look the other way or help me out a little more than required. i  think that this year was okay for the most part the first time being away from my mom because my mom worked at my old school so it was hard not to be able to go to my moms office when i get in trouble and her working her magic and getting me out of trouble. But i think i did good with her and i think ill do better next year because them IM'A A SOPHOMORE BABY.. and if that year goes as fast as this ill bve soooo happy .

No comments:

Post a Comment