Monday, July 16, 2012

First Week in Tuhs Press

My first week at the Tush press was very different than i expected, i thought that it would be more work and all behind a desk all day doing different and lots of articles. But it was fun and exciting even though i don't like talking to a lot of people (I'm very shy), it brings me to that point of talking to people. Now i don't think that its a bad thing because now that i talk more the man on the street activity is fun because I'm not letting my partner do all the talking we both share the process together. I  like the way we start off every class with our little squarecircle and we have different topics which kind of get you thinking and get your brain all revved up for the day and the rest of the activities planned.

 Now the thing i don't like is how we just split up a lot and then everybody is doing different things i think that we should spend more timwe together because being so far from each other scary to me because you never know what might happen. I also don't like the fact that we dont switch partners even though i they told me why i dont like it because we never get to learn about other people which takes a little away from the meeting new people part. Sometimes i feel as though my opinion isn't heard and that isn't cool it hurt me on the inside because I'm shy and i don't speak up most times so when i do and get down it hurts and makes me not want to talk anymore, but overall the experience was great and i would like to stay and see what i can do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment